Benefits of working with us
Our organisation demonstrates a commitment to providing staff with a flexible, family and work-friendly environment and offers its staff a variety of benefits.
The office is located at 104 Hovell St, Wodonga in Wodonga’s CBD.
A large staffroom known as ‘The CoW Shed’ is a great place to have lunch and catch up with colleagues, as well as outside picnic tables on warmer days.
There are also change room, showers and locker facilities.
The chief executive officer and directors are approachable, welcoming and friendly.
We have an Enterprise Agreement that has many benefits, including:
- Supportive corporate culture - Fosters flexible work arrangements and a commitment to our values (trust, respect, integrity and learning);
- Flexible work hours;
- Purchased leave (48/52) - This is where you can apply to purchase additional weeks of leave on top of your annual leave;
- 4/5 leave - This is where you can apply to have 12 months leave on 80 per cent salary by reducing your salary by 20 per cent over four years;
- 14 weeks paid parental leave with half-pay options – This is on top of the Australian Government's PPL scheme;
- Parental leave for partners - Three weeks paid parental leave with half pay options;
- Grandparent leave - This is where you can have 12 months unpaid leave to help care for grandchildren;
- Corporate volunteering program - This is where you can use one calendar day each year to undertake appropriate approved voluntary community service;
- Adoption leave; and
- Paid care for children - When working outside of normal hours.
- Professional development and career progression programs;
- Salary sacrifice arrangements;
- Discounted private health insurance; and
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Last updated: 12-12-2012