City of Wodonga


Buying an existing accommodation premises

Motel in Wodonga.

If an existing registered prescribed accommodation premise is taken over from a proprietor, a transfer of registration must occur into the proposed new proprietor's name.

A transfer owner's consent form must be completed and returned to us prior to any information being released regarding the existing premise.

Once this form is received, an application to transfer form must be completed and returned accompanied with the relevant fee.

For further information on buying an existing business, please visit


All fees are outlined in the Environmental Health fees and charges sheet (fees change as of July 1 each year).


PDFApplication for transfer registration of prescribed accommodation (PDF 80KB)

Last updated: 01-07-2019

Share this page