- North East Water – For water restriction information;
- Sportslink - An online directory of sport and physical activity in regional Victoria;
- High Country Rail Trail - A unique 35km gravel recreational trail for walkers, cyclists and horse riding enthusiasts;
- Parklands Albury Wodonga – A group focused on providing opportunities for people to access and experience the extraordinary range of bush parks (they assist to conserve) in and around Albury-Wodonga;
- Club Help - A website for volunteers in sport and recreation clubs. Provides useful resources to help with all aspects of running a successful club;
- Sport and Recreation Victoria – SRV works to get more people involved in the community through sport and recreation, and has a directory of grants and funding opportunities; and
- Local clubs and associations – See the Albury Wodonga Community Guide.
Last updated: 21-11-2012