YMCA Wodonga operate WAVES on our behalf.
The main swimming area consists of a 50-metre, 10-lane heated pool, and will provide greater flexibility for programming events, activities and general usage.
The facility has the capacity to accommodate local, regional and state swimming and water polo events.
- Amenities and administration building;
- 50m x 25m heated outdoor pool with access ramps;
- Splash pad area with interactive play facilities;
- Interconnected toddler pool with the splash pad;
- Cafe and retail area;
- Community multipurpose room;
- Car park area;
- Hard and soft landscape works;
- Appropriate shading for outdoor areas; and
- Accessible storage areas for pool equipment.
- Stormwater from the racecourse wetlands is treated and used in the pools at the new aquatics facility, reducing the need for potable water; and
- It has been designed using emerging energy-efficient technology known as co-generation, which will save on energy costs into the future.
Memberships are available. The facility is open from around September to April each year. Opening times and admission prices are available on the YMCA Wodonga's website.
You can contact WAVES on (02) 6056 2066 or email@example.com
|A panoramic shot of WAVES.|
Last updated: 17-10-2014